Sunday, July 26, 2015

Lacy Teardrops Slouchy Beanie Hat

I spent most of last night designing this scrumptious slouchy hat. I'm not usually one for slouchy hats, but I thought, hey, why not try something new?



I'm sorry the photo isn't that great. Trying to get a sideways selfie is hard. I need to work up the courage to ask one of my friends to be a model. Or take the photographs for me. 

I'm hoping to nail the pattern down this week and post a tutorial on how to make this hat for yourself. I've been experimenting with the increases to see which I like best. The hat pictured came out perfect in size, but I like the look of the other hat's increase a bit more. I'm hoping to find a way to blend them and produce the perfect hat. 

What are you working on this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment