Sunday, July 12, 2015

So Many Pageviews!

I'd like to think I'm already a popular crochet blogger with a dedicated following and hundreds of pinterest-worthy crochet posts, but the simple truth is, I'm not. All those pageviews are myself. No matter how many times I select the 'don't track my own pageviews' button, it tracks them anyway. I've basically come to the conclusion that any pageviews from Germany are mine and those numbers don't count.

It's been a busy day, but in the digital world, not the crochet world. I've been spiffing up my blog. I'm the OCD type that wants a professional looking blog before I get my first visitor. I don't think it looks too shabby thus far, especially given my  non-existent HTML skills. Thank Google for giving me all the answers. And a special thanks to my fellow bloggers, whom I stalked to get an idea of what works and what doesn't.

I'm off to enjoy the lovely weather we're having. Volleyball with friends followed by a night under the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment